CakePHP 2.9.7 Released
The CakePHP core team is happy to announce the immediate availability of CakePHP 2.9.7. This is a maintenance release for the 2.9 branch that fixes several community reported issues.
You can expect the following changes in 2.9.7. See the changelog for every commit.
- Router::reverseToArray() was added. This new method allows you to get the URL parameters from a request that would let you generate the request’s URL again with Router::url().
- CakeSchema no longer adds an additional id column to tables when reflecting schema of tables with non-conventional primary keys, and not using the defined model classes.
- The error class used by FormHelper::input() can be customized with the errorClass option.
- Hash::filter() no longer removes values of 0.0.
- AuthComponent::logout() now removes the active user data used by stateless authenticators.
- Latvian and Hungarian locale names were corrected.
Contributors to 2.9.7
Thank you to all the contributors that helped make this release happen:
- Henrik Gemal
- Koji Tanaka
- Mark Story
- Mark van Driel
- Sébastien Barré
- Val Bancer
As always, we would like to thank all the contributors that opened issues, created pull requests or updated the documentation.
Download a packaged release on github.