CakePHP 3.4.4 Released
The CakePHP core team is happy to announce the immediate availability of CakePHP 3.4.4. This is a maintenance release for the 3.4 branch that fixes several community reported issues.
Bugfixes & New Features
You can expect the following changes in 3.4.4. See the changelog for every commit.
- Hash::filter() no longer removes 0.0.
- Error messages now include file and line numbers more often.
- Logging now handles string scopes more consistently.
- The ORM no longer emits errors when an association’s alias does not match the linked table’s alias. This allows you to leverage the targetTable option in associations to make association names that do not need to match the linked table.
- HtmlHelper::scriptStart() not longer emits CDATA blocks by default anymore. This makes scriptStart() consistent with script().
- TranslateBehavior::translationField() returns standard table alias for default locale.
- Improved API documentation.
- Allow getting configured datetime class for Type class.
Contributors to 3.4.4
Thank you to all the contributors that helped make this release happen:
- José Lorenzo Rodríguez
- Koji Tanaka
- Mark Scherer
- Mark Story
- Robert Pustułka
- Roberto Maldonado
As always, we would like to thank all the contributors that opened issues, created pull requests or updated the documentation.
Download a packaged release on github.