CakePHP 2.9.6 Released
The CakePHP core team is happy to announce the immediate availability of CakePHP 2.9.6. This is a maintenance release for the 2.9 branch that fixes several community reported issues.
You can expect the following changes in 2.9.6. See the changelog for every commit.
- Improved API documentation.
- Added Validation::minLengthByte() and Validation::maxLengthBytes()
- Allow false/true to be read as keys in Hash::get().
- Exit early when SMTP connections are disconnected on the remote side. This prevents the SmtpTransport from waiting until the read timeout is reached.
- Fix FormHelper to work better with numeric optgroup labels.
Contributors to 2.9.6
Thank you to all the contributors that helped make this release happen:
- José Lorenzo Rodríguez
- Livia Scapin
- Mark Sch
- Mark Story
- Mischa ter Smitten
- Mponos George
As always, we would like to thank all the contributors that opened issues, created pull requests or updated the documentation.
Download a packaged release on github.