CakePHP 3.4.2 Released
The CakePHP core team is happy to announce the immediate availability of CakePHP 3.4.2. This is a maintenance release for the 3.4 branch that fixes several community reported issues.
Bugfixes & New Features
You can expect the following changes in 3.4.2. See the changelog for every commit.
- Improved API documentation.
- The association option has been restored to the Model.beforeMarshal event.
- Fixed missing compatibility aliases to allow compatibility with both PHPUnit 5.7 and PHPUnit 6.
- Fixed a memory leak in the ORM EagerLoader.
- Restored Event::$result the magic methods were not fully backwards compatible.
- Improved EntityTrait::__debugInfo() to show fields that are not accessible.
- ServerRequest::getQuery(null) now returns the complete query data.
- Sessions now have an id in CLI environments.
- Controller actions with passed parameters no longer emit errors when route keys are converted into passed parameters.
Contributors to 3.4.2
Thank you to all the contributors that helped make this release happen:
- David Yell
- José Lorenzo Rodríguez
- Marc Würth
- Mark Scherer
- Mark Story
- Mathew Foscarini
- Michael Hoffmann
We’d like to welcome cleptric to the CakePHP core team. Cleptric hails from Germany and has been a consistent contributor over the past few months and we’re happy to have them on the team as we build upon the successes of CakePHP 3.x. As always, we would like to thank all the contributors that opened issues, created pull requests or updated the documentation.
Download a packaged release on github.