CakePHP 3.3.13 Released
The CakePHP core team is happy to announce the immediate availability of CakePHP 3.3.13. This is a maintenance release for the 3.3 branch that fixes several community reported issues.
Bugfixes & New Features
You can expect the following changes in 3.3.13. See the changelog for every commit.
- When sending a Client request through a proxy, the URI is now in an absolute form.
- Query::update() now raises an error when an invalid parameter is passed.
- Mailers are now reset when sending an email raises an exception.
- Improved error messages when associations are missing primary keys.
- Validator::multipleOptions no longer ignores the caseInsensitive option.
- HasMany::link() now updates all records in a single transaction.
- The nestedInput option in FormHelper::input() no longer appears as an attribute.
- TestCase::assertHtml() accepts whitespace before a closing tag.
- Improved API documentation.
- Added support for the parseHuge option in Xml::build().
Contributors to 3.3.13
Thank you to all the contributors that helped make this release happen:
- Bernat Arlandis
- Cory Thompson
- Dmitrii Romanov
- Gareth Ellis
- Henrik Gemal
- José Lorenzo Rodríguez
- Marc Würth
- Mark Story
- Ross Chater
- Yves P
As always, we would like to thank all the contributors that opened issues, created pull requests or updated the documentation.
Download a packaged release on github.