CakePHP 2.9.5 Released
The CakePHP core team is happy to announce the immediate availability of CakePHP 2.9.5. This is a maintenance release for the 2.9 branch that fixes several community reported issues.
You can expect the following changes in 2.9.5. See the changelog for every commit.
- Fix query string parsing on requestAction(). This fixes a long standing issue that resulted in query strings being doubled in requestAction() URLs.
- FlashHelper::render() can now render default messages created by SessionComponent.
- Add support for the parseHuge option in Xml::build().
- Error messages if PHP’s mail() function fails are now accurate.
- Added support for the ‘ru-ru’ locale.
- Built-in server now accepts query string parameters for the base path.
Contributors to 2.9.5
Thank you to all the contributors that helped make this release happen:
- Bernat Arlandis
- Henrik Gemal
- José Lorenzo Rodríguez
- Mark Story
- Markus Bauer
As always, we would like to thank all the contributors that opened issues, created pull requests or updated the documentation.
Download a packaged release on github.