CakePHP 3.3.12 Released
The CakePHP core team is happy to announce the immediate availability of CakePHP 3.3.12. This is a maintenance release for the 3.3 branch that fixes several community reported issues.
You can expect the following changes in 3.3.12. See the changelog for every commit.
- HasMany Associations and a replace save strategy and conditions work more often now as table aliases are stripped from generated conditions.
- TextHelper::autoLinkUrls() now links more URLs correctly.
- Postgres schema reflection now extracts precision and scale from NUMERIC and DECIMAL columns.
- Headers set with setHeader() now overwrite those in $_SERVER when requests are transformed into CakePHP requests.
- Table output in CLI tools now correctly handles empty strings when calculating widths.
- Hash::maxDimensions() correctly calculates dimensions when the first element is false.
- A plural message was used with __() an array would be returned which is never right.
- When an unknown context is used the __x() method fails.
- Datetime validation no longer emits errors when non-datetime objects are passed in.
The 3.3.12 introduces a few new features:
- CLI commands can now accept an argument multiple times by setting the multiple option on an argument.
- The ignoreDirty option was added to CounterCacheBehavior which enables ignoring counter cache fields from being updated.
- Add dd() as quick alternative for debug(); die();.
Contributors to 3.3.12
Thank you to all the contributors that helped make this release happen:
- Christian Winther
- José Lorenzo Rodríguez
- Koen Brouwer
- Mark Scherer
- Mark Story
- Mathew Foscarini
- Michael Hoffmann
- Michael Underwood
- Robert Pustułka
- Yves P
As always, we would like to thank all the contributors that opened issues, created pull requests or updated the documentation.
Download a packaged release on github.