CakePHP 3.3.10 Released
The CakePHP core team is happy to announce the immediate availability of CakePHP 3.3.10. This is a maintenance release for the 3.3 branch that fixes several community reported issues.
You can expect the following changes in 3.3.10. See the changelog for every commit.
- Literal % in string template variables no longer cause errors.
- Query Logging now correctly replaces placeholders for IN clauses.
- BreadcrumbsHelper::render() now returns '' when there are no crumbs. This makes its return type consistent in all cases.
- MissingHelper errors raised when rendering an error page, no longer cause a blank page response.
- PaginatorComponent now caps the limit option to the maxLimit option if both are specified.
- All SQL dialects now correctly generate default values for DATETIME and TIMESTAMP columns for values other than CURRENT_TIMESTAMP.
- Debugger now HTML encodes error message contents. Previously, applications running in debug mode could be vulnerable to reflected cross-site-scripting (XSS) in some scenarios. Thank you to Teppei Fukuda for reporting this issue via the security disclosure process.
The 3.3.10 introduces a few new features:
- FlashComponent now supports a duplicate option. When disabled, this option will prevent duplicate messages from being set.
- IntegrationTestCase::assertResponseRegExp() and IntegrationTestCase::assertResponseNotRegExp() were added.
- MissingElementException provides more context now.
Contributors to 3.3.10
Thank you to all the contributors that helped make this release happen:
- Alex Bogdanov
- Cees-Jan Kiewiet
- José Lorenzo Rodríguez
- Mark Scherer
- Mark Story
- Mirko Pagliai
- Yasuaki Hamano
As always, we would like to thank all the contributors that opened issues, created pull requests or updated the documentation.
Download a packaged release on github.