CAKEPHP-DATATABLE - A component for working with jQuery DataTables
CakePHP-Datables provides server-side interoperability between CakePHP 2.x and the jQuery DataTables plugin.
- Takes paginated data and converts into json response compatible with datatables
- Accepts dataTables ORDER BY requests
- Accepts dataTables WHERE conditions
- Accepts dataTables pagination
- Works LinkableBehavior and to a lesser extent Containable
Dependancies: - PHP 5.x - CakePHP 2.x - LinkableBehavior is recommended but not required - and ofcourse the latest version of DataTabes.
You can either clone the project, download the project, or just copy & paste DataTableComponent.php into your projects Controller/Component directory
See https://github.com/cnizzdotcom/cakephp-datatable for full documentation or http://blog.cnizz.com/2013/01/31/cakephp-datatables-a-component-for-interoperability-between-cakephp-and-jquery-datatables/