CakePHP 3.3.14 Released
The CakePHP core team is happy to announce the immediate availability of CakePHP 3.3.14. This is a maintenance release for the 3.3 branch that fixes several community reported issues.
Bugfixes & New Features
You can expect the following changes in 3.3.14. See the changelog for every commit.
- ValueBinder::placeholder() now works as documented when anonymous placeholders are used.
- Caching result sets on PHP 7.1.1 works again. There was an incompatibility due to a change in how SplFixedArray was unserialized.
- Validation::notBlank() now works with float 0.
- Collection::transpose() with different number of columns and rows now works as expected.
- The ‘toggle vendor stack frames’ links on error pages now work.
- Session destruction now works properly using the cache engine and memcached.
- Email log headers and body are separated by a new line.
Contributors to 3.3.14
Thank you to all the contributors that helped make this release happen:
- Cory Thompson
- Edgaras Janušauskas
- Joep Roebroek
- Johan Meiring
- José Lorenzo Rodríguez
- Mark Story
- Mathew Foscarini
- Rodrigo moyle
As always, we would like to thank all the contributors that opened issues, created pull requests or updated the documentation.
Download a packaged release on github.