CakePHP 2.4.7 Released
The CakePHP core team is proud to announce the immediate availability of CakePHP 2.4.7
The CakePHP core team is proud to announce the immediate availability of CakePHP 2.4.7. 2.4.7 is a bugfix release for the 2.4 release branch. A short list of the changes you can expect is:
- Core fixtures are now included in PEAR packages.
- Limburgish locale was added to L10n.
- MailTransport now includes the last error in the exception raised when mail() fails.
- HtmlHelper::getCrumbList() supports the escape parameter now.
- Describing tables in specific SQLserver schemas now works correctly.
- Improved API docs for several classes.
- URLs are correctly generated when two routing keys start with the same substring.
- Model::deleteAll() works correctly when using MySQL views.
- CakeEmail sets theme on helpers now.
- Hidden inputs generated in radio(), select() and checkbox() have the ‘form’ attribute set when provided.
- Inflection for words ending in ‘aves’ was improved.
- CakeTestCase::assertTags() now runs much faster.
- CakeTestCase::assertTags() requires all attributes to be verified now.
- AclShell::delete now removes all matching records.
- CakeEmail now correctly renders messages when the template and layout are in different plugins.
You can view the full changelog on cakephp.org. I’d like to thank the people who have contributed to this release. Your bug tickets, documentation edits, and patches/pull requests are a big part of what keeps CakePHP alive and ticking. Download a packaged release on github.