CakePHP 2.4.5 Released
The CakePHP core team is proud to announce the immediate availability of CakePHP 2.4.5
The CakePHP core team is proud to announce the immediate availability of CakePHP 2.4.5. 2.4.5 is a bugfix release for the 2.4 release branch. A short list of the changes you can expect is:
- Generated DOM ids for radios and checkboxes should now be collision free when using non-alphanumeric values.
- The postgres driver now quotes schema names. This solves issues with legacy schemas using special characters.
- Translate behavior now correctly handles translated values of ‘0’.
- Controller baking now provides better feedback when no controllers are generated.
- Datetime inputs will not select year 0 when the selected value is ‘0000-00-00’. This improves compatibility with MySQL.
- Schema creation with the connection parameter now works as expected.
- URLs are no longer double URL decoded. This fixes lost data when named parameters or path segments contain values that look like URL encoded data.
- Model::updateCounterCache() no longer triggers a notice error when $this->data is empty.
You can view the full changelog on cakephp.org. I’d like to thank the people who have contributed to this release. Your bug tickets, documentation edits, and patches/pull requests are a big part of what keeps CakePHP alive and ticking. Download a packaged release on github.