CakePHP 2.4.4 released
The CakePHP core team is proud to announce the immediate availability of CakePHP 2.4.4.
The CakePHP core team is proud to announce the immediate availability of CakePHP 2.4.4. 2.4.4 is a bugfix release for the 2.4 release branch. A short list of the changes you can expect is:
- TextHelper::autoLink() now handles email addresses inside URLs correctly.
- Pagination request data is set even when a NotFoundException is raised now.
- Model::deleteAll will only delete distinct records now.
- Router::mapResources() now ensures that the prefix has both the leading and trailing slash.
- An infinite loop condition in CakeSession was fixed. This could be triggered by starting an already invalidated session.
- Hash::numeric() now works as expected with negative numbers and other numeric values.
- The ‘my’ and ‘ym’ formats for Validation::date() have been relaxed to allow both 2 and 4 digit year values.
- FormHelper will not infer types incorrectly when type=checkbox is provided.
- Postgres biginteger primary keys now correctly use the bigserial type.
- FormHelper::dateTime() correctly handles times around 12:00:00 when an interval is also used.
- Hash::combine() now throws exceptions when the key and value paths result in arrays of differing lengths.
- CakeRequest::referer() no longer incorrectly reads the HTTP_X_FORWARDED_HOST header.
- CakeRequest::host() now has a trustProxy parameter that allows access to the proxy host value.
You can view the full changelog on cakephp.org. I’d like to thank the people who have contributed to this release. Your bug tickets, documentation edits, and patches/pull requests are a big part of what keeps CakePHP alive and ticking. Download a packaged release on github.