The CakePHP core team is happy to announce the immediate availability of CakePHP 2.6.8. This is a maintenance release for the 2.6 branch.
You can expect the following changes in 2.6.8. See the changelog for every commit.
- Fix issue with overlapping irregular inflections. When irregular inflections overlap we should choose the longest match, not the shortest.
- Fix regression in Inflector::camelize(). The input should not be lowercased before camelizing, as this can cause inputs that were previously camelized to create incorrect results.
- Fix Validation::multiple() regarding 0 value. Previously 0 could not be a valid option.
- FormHelper::radio() now supports complex option definition. This makes it easier to define custom attributes on each radio button.
- Element tags had trailing whitespace removed. If you have custom element tags with HtmlHelper you might need to update your templates.
- Shells will now never print HTML errors. Previously if you used custom the console error handlers you could end up with HTML in your terminal.
- SQL operators in Postgres are now less greedy when fields are quoted.
As always, a huge thanks to all the community members that helped make this release happen by reporting issues and sending pull requests.
Download a packaged release on github.