The CakePHP core team is proud to announce the immediate availability of CakePHP 2.6.5. 2.6.5 is a bug fix release for the 2.6 release series.
A short list of the changes you can expect in 2.6.5 is:
- Year form fields when created with input() now work as expected.
- Support for the 429 HTTP status code has been added.
- JsonView now supports a _jsonOptions view variable to configure the serialization options used in json_encode().
- XmlView now supports a _xmlOptions view variable to configure the serialization options used when generating XML.
- Code coverage in the web runner for non-app files works again.
- SchemaShell no longer mangles file names ending in ‘p’ or ‘h’.
- Multi-word irregular nouns are now inflected properly by Inflector. Previously words would contain letters transposed between the first and second word.
- All HTML5 attributes that can be minimized have been added to HtmlHelper.
- Identifier quoting of table aliases in sub-queries, used to create virtual fields has been corrected.
I’d like to thank the people who have contributed to these releases. Your issues, documentation edits, and patches/pull requests are a big part of what keeps CakePHP alive and ticking. Download a packaged release on github.