The CakePHP core team is happy to announce the immediate availability of CakePHP 2.7.1.
You can expect the following changes in 2.7.1. See the changelog for every commit.
- CakeText::tokenize() now works with multibyte separator values.
- AJAX requests that failed authentication when AuthComponent did not have a loginElement configured, are no longer trapped in a redirect loop.
- Hash::maxDimensions() now correctly calculates the depth when nested elements are not in the 0th element of the parent.
- Model::saveMany() and Model::saveAssociated() behave correctly when saving with atomic = false and boolean fields set to false.
- FormHelper::input() now correctly uses the value option with date/time/datetime input types.
- Terminal colours are enabled in windows when using ConEmu.
As always, a huge thanks to all the community members that helped make this release happen by reporting issues and sending pull requests.
Download a packaged release on github.