The CakePHP core team is happy to announce the immediate availability of CakePHP 2.7.4. This is a maintenance release for the 2.7 branch that fixes several reported issues.
You can expect the following changes in 2.7.4. See the changelog for every commit.
- When saving, models will always correctly set the ‘updated’ and ‘created’ fields. Even when a ‘fieldList’ is used, and those fields are not in the fieldList.
- SessionHelper and FlashHelper are now more compatible with messages set through either the SessionComponent or FlashComponent.
- Bake generates fixtures with only 1 record by default now.
- The default value of CURRENT_TIMESTAMP is now supported for MySQL datetime columns.
- Datasources no longer fatally error if isConnected() is called after disconnect().
- Improved API documentation.
- Email configuration defaults are now correctly loaded even when the configuration class has not been loaded.
- Virus is now pluralized to viruses.
As always, a huge thanks to all the community members that helped make this release happen by reporting issues and sending pull requests.
Download a packaged release on github.