The CakePHP core team is happy to announce the immediate availability of CakePHP 3.2.2. This is a maintenance release for the 3.2 branch that fixes several community reported issues and adds a few minor features.
You can expect the following changes in 3.2.2. See the changelog for every commit.
- TimeHelper now interacts with immutable time objects correctly. (@antograssiot)
- Query::matching() now correctly type-casts hydrated results in the _matchingData property. (@markstory)
- When results are iterated in a result formatter, the _translations property is now always present. (@markstory)
- Hydrating records containing date time fields in non-english locales no longer fatally errors. (@markstory)
- Cell actions can once again set the template name. (@HavokInspiration)
- Cell template names can now be set with the viewBuilder() (@HavokInspiration)
- SecurityComponent now correctly handles field names ending in . (@markstory)
- Symlinked configuration files now load correctly. (@tersmitten)
- The ProgressShellHelper now renders correctly on putty. (@HavokInspiration)
- The test suite no longer fails to rebuild fixtures after fatal errors. (@HavokInspiration)
- Hash::sort() better handles sorting on sparse data. (@markstory)
- API documentation improvements (@dereuromark, @bcrowe, @saeideng, @gmponos)
- cake plugin loaded was added. This CLI tool lets you list the loaded plugins your application uses. (@dereuromark)
- Exception messages from fixture creation are now clearer. (@burzum)
- Fixtures now allow schema to be predefined and not managed by the fixtures. (@HavokInspiration)
- cake i18n extract now runs faster. (@markstory)
- CakeTestCase::assertSameAsFile() now allows expected results to be updated by setting an environment variable. (@AD7six)
- SecurityComponent::requireAuth() is now deprecated and will be removed in 4.x
- IntegrationTestCase::assertHeaderContains() was added. (@half2me)
- FormHelper::text() and related functions now accept 'id' => true. This option enables the same automatic ID generation used in FormHelper::input(). (@ADmad)
- Sub-split repositories now contain license files and status badges (@bravo-kernel)
- FormHelper will now automatically load application widget classes that overload the core ones. (@ADmad)
- HTTP status 422 was added to Response. (@jadb)
As always, a huge thanks to all the community members that helped make this release happen by reporting issues and sending pull requests.
Download a packaged release on github.