The CakePHP core team is happy to announce the immediate availability of CakePHP 3.3.6. This is a maintenance release for the 3.3 branch that fixes several community reported issues.
You can expect the following changes in 3.3.6. See the changelog for every commit.
- The ORM will now correctly handle complex types like datetimes in where conditions for associations that are joined with joinWith(), innerJoinWith(), matching() and notMatching().
- View Cells now include the template and action name when generating cache keys. This fixes incorrect cached content from being displayed.
- When autoFields are disabled 1:1 associated records will now be hydrated as an empty object.
- The associations generated by BelongsToMany associations now preserve the loading strategy defined in the root association.
- A double URL encoding issue on cookie values emitted by the PSR7 HTTP stack. This resulted in encrypted cookies not being readable.
- TestCase::getMockForModel() now correctly sets plugin model aliases.
- RoutingMiddleware sets the request method based on the _method request data parameter.
- SqlServer handles default values with N prefixes now.
- Improved API documentation.
- The ajaxLogin of AuthComponent is now deprecated.
- PaginatorHelper supports escape => false in more methods.
- PaginatorHelper::generateUrl() was added.
- HtmlHelper::meta() can now create canonical, next and prev tags.
Contributors to 3.3.6
Thank you to all the contributors that helped make this release happen:
- Gareth Ellis
- Hari K T
- Johan Meiring
- Jorge Alberto Cricelli
- José Lorenzo Rodríguez
- Marc Wilhelm
- Marc Ypes
- Mark Story
- Robert Pustułka
- Walther Lalk
As always, we would like to thank all the contributors that opened issues, opened pull requests or updated the documentation.
Download a packaged release on github.