After conducting a security audit on our code we have patched a possible security risk in current CakePHP release.
If you are using CakePHP's PaginatorComponent without whitelisted sort fields you should upgrade as soon as possible to prevent possible SQL injections.
We have found a severe security issue that affects all applications running CakePHP version 2.3.0 and above that are using user authentication via forms with the AuthComponent without the Security ...
- The Inflector class from Cake 1.2 ported to C#
- The Inflector class from Cake 1.2 ported to Java
- How to Log PHP Errors and SQL to Chrome Console in CakePHP
- Petit four, the quick and easy online CakePHP baking tool
- Create your own Pinterest App with Engaged - Made with CakePHP
- CakePHP product management 2.x
- Rails Migration in Your CakePHP application.
- Internationalization with static and dynamic content, routing and switching
- Cake 2.0: Passing JSON from your Controller
- Display Tree Index with OL and LI
- CakePHP Modular Admin And Structured Content - Cloggy
- Save HABTM data in a single simple format
- User Management Plugin with Twitter Bootstrap for cakephp 2.x version 2.2
- CAKEPHP-DATATABLE - A component for working with jQuery DataTables
- Backup your SQL database with BackupMe console application
- Versioned DbMigrations
- Tagcloud Helper Cakephp 2
- Cake Bake Templates for Twitter Bootstrap
- Jquery Validation Helper
- Twitter Bootstrap Plugin for CakePHP