The CakePHP core team is happy to announce the immediate availability of CakePHP 3.0.12. This is a maintenance release for the 3.0 branch that fixes a couple bugfixes and small enhancements.
You can expect the following changes in 3.0.12. See the changelog for every commit.
- RuleChecker::existsIn() handles nullable fields better.
- Entities created by plugin associations have the correct return value for source()
- Case statements accept literal values now.
- Methods defined on Controller can never be used as actions. Before, methods redefined on AppController, or a subclass could be invoked as actions.
- Plugin dot syntax can no longer be used to reference controllers in URLs.
- LocaleSelectorFilter no longer sets the default locale. Instead it sets the active locale.
- AuthComponent correctly redirects when an application is in a subdirectory.
- Query::orderAsc() and Query::orderDesc() were added. These methods make it possible to order on complex expressions.
- PaginatorHelper::next() and prev() accept a templates option now.
- The serialization format for Time objects can now be set with Time::setJsonEncodeFormat().
Download a packaged release on github.