The CakePHP core team is happy to announce the immediate availability of CakePHP 3.2.10. This is a maintenance release for the 3.2 branch that fixes several community reported issues and adds a few minor features.
You can expect the following changes in 3.2.10. See the changelog for every commit.
- Query::insert() now resets columns when called multiple times. (@markstory)
- The ExistsIn rule no longer enforces constraints on new entities that have no dirty fields. This reverts a problematic change introduced in 3.2.9. (@markstory)
- Exceptions for missing mailer transports have been improved. (@graziel)
- Request URLs that contain another embedded URL are now handled correctly. (@chinpei215)
- FormHelper now resets the unlocked fields each time end() is called. This prevents fields unlocked in one form from being unlocked in subsequent forms. (@nojimage)
- Multi-part mime message boundaries are now generated with Security::randomBytes(). This removes the possibility of timing attacks on mime-message boundary markers. (@chinpei215)
- RequestHandler no longer overwrites response content-types when no extension has been parsed. (@ADmad)
- The insecure fallback for Security::randomBytes() behaves more consistently with the secure modes now. (@chinpei215)
- The IsUnique rule once again enforces unique-ness as a SQL constraint would. This means that NULL values will never be equivalent for unique checks. This reverts a problematic change introduced in 3.2.9. (@markstory)
- The BelongsToMany::find() uses the correct foreign key columns when creating queries that involve junction table join conditions. (@TheFRedFox)
- Folder::subdirectories() was added (@frankfoerster).
- MissingAction and MissingTemplate error pages are now compatible with errors coming out of Mailers. (@markstory)
As always, a huge thanks to all the community members that helped make this release happen by reporting issues and sending pull requests.
Download a packaged release on github.