CakePHP 2.5.2 and 1.3.19 released
The CakePHP core team is proud to announce the immediate availability of CakePHP 2.5.2 and CakePHP 1.3.19. CakePHP 2.5.2 is a bugfix release for the 2.5.x release branch. 1.3.19 is a bugfix release for 1.3.x. The 1.3.18 release contained a regression related to the form tampering security fix that 1.3.19 resolves.
A short list of the changes you can expect in 2.5.2 are:
cakeconsole command now works when CDPATH is used.
- Inflection of 'feedback' is now correct.
- Incorrect status line parsing in HttpSocketResponse has been fixed.
- Form tampering protection has been fixed when form URL's contain multiple query string parameters.
- Creating disabled select options no longer disables the select element when
array(1)is used for the disabled option.
- Trailing star routes can now be reverse routed.
- Older blowfish hashes are now accepted, and can be used with AuthComponent.
- A username of '0' can now be used with AuthComponent.
- Improved API docs.
- Hash::extract() now allows
[prop=1]to match boolean true.
You can view the full 2.5.2 changelog and 1.3.19 changelog on cakephp.org. I'd like to thank the people who have contributed to this release. Your bug tickets, documentation edits, and patches/pull requests are a big part of what keeps CakePHP alive and ticking.
You can download packaged releases on github