CakePHP 2.4.3 released
The CakePHP core team is proud to announce the immediate availability of CakePHP 2.4.3. 2.4.3 is a bugfix release for the 2.4 release branch. A short list of the changes you can expect is:
- API Documentation improvements.
- Long headers are no longer wrapped with PHP_EOL when sending email with MailTransport. This should solve delivery issues with Qmail, and other SMTP transport agents.
- Model::\_clearCache() has improved performance.
- Model's now work better with schema's containing numeric column names.
- An exception is now raised when a view block is opened while it is already open.
- SchemaShell no longer uses
schema.phpas the filename when a custom name parameter is provided.
- MKV is a supported content type.
- CookieComponent writes are now more consistent. Previously writing multi-key and single writes were handled very differently. Fixing the write consistency makes deletion data saner and results in fewer cookies being transmitted.
- Empty array data in cookies is now parsed correctly.
- CakeTime::dayAsSQL() now correct supports the timezone parameter.
- COUNT(DISTINCT x) queries work better in SQLServer now.
- Postgres sequence values now use custom primary keys.
- HtmlHelper now correctly encodes URLs generated for meta tags.
- Using FormHelper::postLink() after creating a GET form now works as expected.
- Model::saveAssociated() handles expression objects correctly now.
- Model::setSource() does not alter the datasource's cacheSources property anymore.
- Non-breaking spaces are now removed by Inflector::slug()
You can view the full changelog on cakephp.org. I'd like to thank the people who have contributed to this release. Your bug tickets, documentation edits, and patches/pull requests are a big part of what keeps CakePHP alive and ticking. Download a packaged release on github.