CakePHP 2.4.6 Released
The CakePHP core team is proud to announce the immediate availability of CakePHP 2.4.6. 2.4.6 is a bugfix release for the 2.4 release branch.
The CakePHP core team is proud to announce the immediate availability of CakePHP 2.4.6. 2.4.6 is a bugfix release for the 2.4 release branch. A short list of the changes you can expect is:
- Extract task handles quotes inside validation messages correctly.
- Model::field() now works with fields translated with TranslateBehavior.
- Core tests are no longer part of PEAR packages. This solves issues when the pear package is used as a composer dependency, and an incorrect classmap was generated.
- FormHelper::checkbox() can now generate checkboxes for empty values.
- Postgres can now convert boolean fields to integer when using SchemaShell.
- Changes to how ID’s are generated for radio inputs were reverted. These changes caused issues in some applications.
- API documentation has been improved.
- Reverse routing for prefixed actions was improved.
- Temporary associations setup with TranslateBehavior::bindTranslation() are now correctly unbound & restored.
- Clearing data with MemcacheEngine will now work with greater than 100 slabs.
- Validation::decimal() now works with localized floats.
- Invalid data in datetime pickers is now correctly handled.
- FormHelper::postLink() and FormHelper::postButton() now handle N dimensional data.
You can view the full changelog on cakephp.org. I’d like to thank the people who have contributed to this release. Your bug tickets, documentation edits, and patches/pull requests are a big part of what keeps CakePHP alive and ticking. Download a packaged release on github.