CakePHP 2.4.2 released
The CakePHP core team is proud to announce the immediate availability of CakePHP 2.4.2.
The CakePHP core team is proud to announce the immediate availability of CakePHP 2.4.2. 2.4.2 is a bugfix release for the 2.4 release branch. A short list of the changes you can expect is:
- Sqlite::truncate() will verify that the sqlite_sequence table exists before modifying it.
- Label elements now have their for attributes generated correctly for radio inputs.
- Improved API documentation for a number of classes and methods.
- TreeBehavior::recover() now correctly uses the scope conditions.
- Hash::contains() can now look for needle values containing nulls.
- Disabled radio buttons are now generated correctly when integer and string keys are used.
- International domains are now accepted by Validation::url()
- Inflector now handles ‘quota’ and ‘curves’ correctly.
- jQueryEngineHelper now treats the ‘xhr’ option as a callback argument.
- Bake now adds the numeric validator for float fields.
- DboSource::renderStatement() now trims whitespace from generated queries.
As always, a big thank you to everyone involved in both contributions through commits, tickets, documentation edits, and those whom have otherwise contributed to the framework. Without you there would be no CakePHP. Download a packaged release .