CakePHP 2.3.2 released
The CakePHP core team is proud to announce the immediate availability of CakePHP 2.3.2. 2.3.2 is a bugfix release for the 2.3 release branch.
The CakePHP core team is proud to announce the immediate availability of CakePHP 2.3.2. 2.3.2 is a bugfix release for the 2.3 release branch. Since the release of 2.3.1 there have been 60 commits and 17 tickets resolved. A short list of the changes you can expect is:
- API documentation has been improved for a number of methods.
- Imported fixtures without a primary key no longer trigger notice errors.
- FormHelper::year() supports dates outside of 1901-2038 on all platforms now.
- SchemaShell should more reliabily detect schema changes when dumping schema.
- CakeTestCase::$dropTables is no longer ignored in some situations.
- PHPUnit can now be included as a dependency via composer.
- Using a Datasource from a non-datasource package will now raise an exception. This prevents hard to debug errors when you accidentally use a model/other class as a datasource.
- FormHelper now correctly selects the hour at midnight with a 12hr format. As well as correctly handling the meridian.
- Validation::uuid() is now more strict.
- Canadian postal code validation is now more strict.
- Default values for SqlServer are now correctly handled for nullable columns.
- The object cache used by App is only loaded as needed now instead of on every request.
- HtmlHelper::script() and HtmlHelper::css() now handle the fullBase option.
- JS, CSS, IMAGES constants are now conditionally defined by CakePHP making it possible to override them in your application.
- FormHelper now better handles the disabled attribute when defined as an array value instead of an array key.
A huge thanks to all involved in terms of both contributions through commits, tickets, documentation edits, and those whom have otherwise contributed to the framework. Without you there would be no CakePHP. Download a packaged release.