CakePHP 2.2.3 released
The CakePHP core team is proud to announce the immediate availability of CakePHP 2.2.3
The CakePHP core team is proud to announce the immediate availability of CakePHP 2.2.3. This is a bugfix/maintenance release for the 2.2.x release branch. Since the release of 2.2.2, there have been 65 commits, and over 70 tickets closed. A short list of the changes you can expect are:
- virtualField quoting around - was improved again.
- Errors for SchemaShell and missing schema files/classes were improved.
- The URL /0 is now properly handled.
- Model options are now properly forwarded in PaginatorHelper::_pagingLinks().
- Required field detection in FormHelper was improved.
- Permission denied redirects in AuthComponent are now relative to the application host.
- Multiple select boxes now work better with SecurityComponent.
- Radio buttons with falsey values now select correctly.
- Exceptions raised in AppController::beforeRender() no longer cause infinite loops.
- CakeEmail’s autogenerated Message-ID headers no longer contain port numbers.
- Multiple extensions in layouts that contain elements, now works as expected.
- Issues where scoped loggers would recieve all messages of matching types was corrected.
A huge thanks to all involved in terms of both contributions through commits, tickets, documentation edits, and those whom have otherwise contributed to the framework. Without you there would be no CakePHP. Download a packaged release